SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Boats that are hauled and winterized after December 1st may pay additional fees related to the weather. They may also not be able to be power washed if the temperature is below freezing. If the temperature falls below freezing the evening after the boat is hauled, everything on the boat (including engine, a/c unit, head, potable water systems) will all freeze as well. The later you wait to be hauled, the more time we will need to get you out. We must winterize boats immediately after haul out so they don’t get damaged. Plan ahead now!
I’D LIKE TO SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING ACTION ON YOUR PART NOW!
· Look at the calendar for the remainder of November and December. If you know you will not use the boat anymore this year, schedule your haul out now!
· If you plan to fish for a while longer and you do your own work, please look at the calendar and pick a time in the next few weeks where you can winterize your potable water system, head, a/c unit, holding tanks, etc. This will allow you to fish into the fall and only have the engine to be concerned with when you are ready to haul out.
· If you would like us to winterize your boat, we can do all systems now, except for the engine, and complete the engine winterization on the day of the haul out.
· We will do our best to park your boat behind your slip. The later you haul out, the more difficult this is to accommodate.
· Remember that the water is turned off around the marina on or about December 1, 2012.
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY SO WE CAN GET STARTED WHILE THE WEATHER IS STILL FAVORABLE!
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO CONSIDER YOUR BEST OPTIONS AND SCHEDULE YOUR FALL MAINTENANCE TODAY
_____HAUL OUT/ WASH BOTTOM/ BLOCK _____ FRESH WATER SYSTEM
_____WINTERIZE ENGINE / OIL AND FILTERS _____ HOLDING TANKS
_____LOWER UNIT – OIL _____ HEAD
_____LOWER UNIT – GREASE _____ WASH DOWN PUMPS
_____TRAILER BEARINGS, AXLES, BRAKES, ETC _____ TRAILER TIRES, BRAKES, WINCHES
_____SHRINK WRAP BEARINGS, AXLES, LIGHTS, ETC
Shrinkwrap your boat
Work orders for Inboard and Outboard winterizing, winter storage, shrink wrapping, and winter haul outs can be scheduled through the marina office. Call 301 - 758-9981.
Boat Slip (with water, electric, personal dock box)
Slip Rental Agreement (.pdf format)
Empty trailer storage is available for $150.00 for the season or $30.00/month.
(Located by the Ramps)
The Fish Cleaning Station located at south end of the marina by the Boat Ramp.
Breezy Point is located on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay - approximately 30 miles south of Annapolis, MD - 5230 Breezy Point Road, Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732